Google Search Console Service Interruption and the Future of Retail
Original Air Date: July 13, 2017
New Google search console users who signed up for the service between June 21 and July 10, 2017 might notice that the data associated with those twenty days has gone missing.
Greg Stirling covered the Future of Retail report from Walker Sands which notes that
- 19% of consumers made a purchase using a voice controlled device in the last 12months.
- Millenials however 37% always or often shop online using voice controlled devices.
- 43% of this group made a purchase using voice in the last twelve months.
- 80% of all surveyed said they had not made a voice powered purchase and
- 48% said they were unlikely to ever do so
Message with Customers in Google My Business
Rand Fishkin Retiring! Early next year Rand Fishkin is stepping back from his role with the company he and his mother Gillian Muessig founded 16 years ago. Rand started SEOMoz back in 2002 and stepped down as CEO in 2014 to be replaced by current CEO Sarah Bird. Rand will remain Chairman of the Board and will assume the volunteer role of Moz Associate.
Plus, commentary on Battle for the Net – Day of Action and congrats to Danny Goodwin, the new Editor in Chief at Search Engine Journal!